so, what have we been up to lately? with our expanding family, we had planned to expand our house, but slowly realized that the task would be more costly than we had imagined (with bailey doing a lot of the work!)and we'd just break even on any addition . . . so, we decided to talk to a realtor . . . and today we have a "for sale" sign in our front yard.
we've spent the past week cleaning, fixing, purging, and sending stuff to storage. our house looks good . . . almost too good, as i am having second thoughts about selling. we are going to stick it out for a few months and see how things go. we'll do the addition as a back-up plan after bailey baby #4 is born. so, i feel like we have a plan (those who know me well know i have to have a plan!) and things will work out regardless. it sure is sad seeing that "for sale" sign in the front yard of our first home . . . the place we brought all of our babies home to!
6 comments:
You have a great house and perfectly decorated which is a bonus! I bet it will sell! Good Luck! I would not mind a bit if you looked in Leander!!!! :-)
How exciting! Good luck!
What a great pic. of the house. I know you must feel a bit better having a plan now. I hope you get it sold and find something you love.
Exciting! That is such a cute house. I wish I could buy it. We would fit with plenty of room to spare.
you better start house shopping!!!!!!! :)
Oh my gosh, I am so behind on your blog. I just had to go back 3 pages to catch up! First of all, congrats on baby boy!!!!! That is going to be such a fun addition to your family. The girls are going to be so into him! Second of all, congrats on moving up! I hope everything works out well for you and that you sell and find your next home in perfect timing. I will send positive, happy house selling thoughts your way. Looks like you guys have been busy as usual but as always your family looks so happy! Love you tons!
Post a Comment