the bailey bunch kids

the bailey bunch kids

Monday, March 2, 2009

IT'S A . . . BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we were so excited to find out at our sono on monday, that not only are we having a healthy baby, but a boy! :) i think bailey and i were quite shocked, but really, really happy! it'll be so fun to introduce some blue into our very pink lives! :)
the girls are thrilled too! one of ken's first comments was that daddy would now have a hunting partner and that we would get to do lots of shopping for the boy! :) this little boy will be spoiled rotten . . . between having three doting sisters and being the baby of the family! :)
the baby was very wiggly and yawned about 5 times as we watched him on screen! he has all 10 fingers and all 10 toes and VERY noticeable "boy parts"!
now the wait until july seems even longer . . . we can't wait to meet our little boy! i know life with the girls will keep us sooooo busy that it'll fly by! :)

5 comments:

Jenn said...

JULY??? July will be here before you know it, girl! I don't know why I thought it was later. And yes, you're little girls are going to just gush over this boy! Congrats, and so glad to hear all looks well!

Stefanie said...

Congratulations, again!!! We are so excited for you guys!!! BTW, LOVE the new girl AND boy background on the blog...already adding the blue too...I love it!!!

Liz said...

Yea! Its going to be different but in the most wonderful way. It does take a while getting used to after having girls...I still find myself saying..."I have a boy"! congratulations! love you

Jill said...

OH WOW!!! I know you all are excited! I just emailed you asking and didn't check the blog yet!! Congrats!!

Jess said...

Awesome!