the bailey bunch kids

the bailey bunch kids

Sunday, April 26, 2009

poppy festival . . . the bailey ballerinas 2009 debut

both ken and mck danced with their classes at the poppy festival this weekend.


mck was so stinking cute in her recital outfit . . . SOOOO adorable! i think she really felt like a princess! she was a little overwhelmed by the whole thing! but for her first performance on a stage, she did great! she smiled a little, stood a little, did a few moves. . . but most importantly there were NO tears! :)





ken did great . . . no fear for her. she smiled and did most of the moves to her "school" song! her class's outfits (cheerleaders!) aren't in yet, but she still looked cute in her pigtails (still wet from swimming lessons!) and tap shoes! :)



can't wait to watch their recital in a couple of weeks! :)

2 comments:

Jill said...

HEY! I didn't know they performed! I wish we'd known! I only heard you say they just came from swim lessons! Too cute!

Stefanie said...

awesome pictures!!! they look so cute. seriously, i am in love with mck's outfit!!!!