ken and mck were just as excited as kam! they stood taking pictures with their cameras as i took some with ours . . . kam had her own little paparazzi! so thrilling! :)
we laid kam down for a nap after she finished checking it out. and the amazing thing was . . . she stayed in her bed! :) ha! we'll see how long that lasts! :)
5 comments:
Wow! Big girl time! That is so fun. I'll be there soon enough with Makoa too. He's already trying to escape his crib and he tries to climb over and into Makai's crib too! Geez. Love you!
yea Kamdyn! She is so cute. I will call you next monday after my much awaited appt. miss you
She's growing up so fast!!! Seriously, where does the time go?
She will probably hang in there...too much pressure to be cool from the olders sisters!
I owe you a phone call, I know.
Miss you,
Jess
What a big girl! The girls are too cute with their little cameras. Fritz amazingly always stayed in his bed...we'll see what Olly bean does.
Post a Comment