what a wonderful day! :) the weather was perfect (no more rain!!!) and we headed out early to enjoy the g'town festivities! the girls had so much fun in the petting zoo, okay, i did too! it was soooo awesome! lots of baby pigs to try to catch! i think we stayed in there more than our fair share! :) the girls did a few activities and had fun! then we all walked in the hometown parade! the girls all did great riding their bikes and were so proud of their decorating job! :) we walked around for a bit then headed to the house for relaxing and dinner! we got the kids bathed before the fireworks and then headed back to the park! the g'town fireworks were awesome! the girls loved every second of them and b.c. was really content to watch them . . . especially when he head the loud booms! what a great end to a fabulous day! it was quiet, but nice! :)
2 comments:
sounds like the perfect holiday!!! so nice you had some low key, fun family time!!!
I have to say that I was very pleased to come across your blog. But I was even more pleased to see that you finally had that boy. Welcome to my world. Chelsea was thrilled to see that you have a family just like ours. I haven't had a chance to show the others but I'm sure they will be thrilled as well. A bit of an update on the kids. Brittny just graduated this year and will be attending UT in the fall. Chelsea will be a Senior at LHS, Danielle will be a Freshman and Jacob will be with me at LMS as a 6th grader. We're all doing great but sad to realize that our babies are growing up. Keep in touch.
Pam
Post a Comment