we started off the day with pink, chocolate chip filled, heart-shaped pancakes and the day just got better from that point on! the girls opened their valentine gifts - who knew the $1 section mailboxes would be the hit of the day? :) they had fun just hanging out in their p.j.'s and enjoying the morning! :) i made chocolate covered strawberries and pretzels that we snacked on all morning too! :)
the weather was cruddy, so our plans for outdoor fun were kind of out of the question! bailey wanted to take the girls to cabela's to look at the animals . . . not my idea of romance, but hey, the kids had fun. he enticed me into going by taking us to the outlets first with the promise that we could look at baby bedding! :) we had a great day just being with our girls! :)
2 comments:
what a fun day...love the goodies!!! :)
Valentines Gifts? I think I felt lucky with bag of m&ms. Good thing I am not a Mommy, my kids would be deprived. Those photos for Bailey are adorable. I will remember that next time I am in Auntie mode.
Miss you,
Jess
Post a Comment