sarah came to visit this week while bailey was out of town . . . what a nice treat to have some extra help this first week back at school. we surprised ken with a sonic lunch on wednesday before she headed home.
ken was so darn quiet. she was so worried about breaking the rules at lunch . . . "mom, we're supposed to be quiet until we go outside!" i kept telling her it was okay to talk if your mom was there . . . she wasn't buying it!
sarah got to meet her wonderful teacher and ken gave sarah a tour of her super cool classroom and all of the center activities! it was a great ending to her visit!
3 comments:
Is that Mckenzie's preschool? It's huge! I guess I'm way too used to these tiny Hawaii schools. I gotta get back to the mainland!!!!!!!! (:
awww...how nice!
I could TOTALLY see her being all quiet!!! Little miss rule follower. I love it! :)
Post a Comment