
so, now that we're "out of the woods" and the scary first trimester, i finally feel like we can just be happy to be expecting baby bailey #4! never thought i'd be a mom of 4 kids . . . even saying it seems a little crazy, but we couldn't be more excited! :)
this pregnancy started out very similar to my pregnancy with kam. i had a blood clot right next to the baby. . . but this time it was scary big! since then it decreased in size and split in two and now only a smaller clot remains! the dr. really said we couldn't be certain until after 13 weeks. but the baby pulled through! :)
because of the blood clot we've had 4 ultra-sounds. the coolest part of it all is we've seen it grow from a beautiful little blob with a heartbeat to a beautiful baby with long arms and legs . . . even a cute little nose!
we still have a long ways to go, but are so excited that we can finally share our happy news and start to enjoy this LAST pregnancy! :)
this pregnancy started out very similar to my pregnancy with kam. i had a blood clot right next to the baby. . . but this time it was scary big! since then it decreased in size and split in two and now only a smaller clot remains! the dr. really said we couldn't be certain until after 13 weeks. but the baby pulled through! :)
because of the blood clot we've had 4 ultra-sounds. the coolest part of it all is we've seen it grow from a beautiful little blob with a heartbeat to a beautiful baby with long arms and legs . . . even a cute little nose!
we still have a long ways to go, but are so excited that we can finally share our happy news and start to enjoy this LAST pregnancy! :)
9 comments:
awww...what a little peanut! so cute! Im glad you finally posted something..I knew you guys would be just fine. Im so happy we get to share our pregnancies together even though we are miles away. I miss you and I think the summer of 2010 we are coming to pay you a visit. 5 years is long enough!
love the profile shot...too cute!!! so happy to get to see a picture. :)
YAY!! I heard this through the grapevine and am just so so so happy for you guys!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!
Glad to hear all is well. I have been thinking of you since we talked in December.
Talk to you soon.
JMR
Yay! Congrats again! Geez I didn't realize you were that far along - you look so great! I am telling you I would have guessed you were only 4 weeks when I saw you last!! Lucky you!! Finding out if its a boy or girl???
I'm so happy for you guys!! That is so exciting! Congratulations!
Oh my gosh! My heart just started to pound with excitement for you guys!!!!!! How awesome!!!! You can do it and everything will be great! I have a wonderful feeling about it. I am so happy for you and now I'm really, really going to pick up the phone and call for some more details. I love you!!!!!!!!
Yeah Jess! Congratulations on baby #4.
Oh My! Congratulations! You're a brave soul going for #4, but if anyone can handle a fourth kiddo, it's you! Congrats, Mama!
Post a Comment