with our crazy texas weather the girls got to see some snow flurries and some ice last week! it was soooooo exciting for it to finally be cold! :) the snow and cold didn't last long though. :( so on sunday we headed to play in some texas "snow"!
our playgroup friends are amazing and set up an entire room of "snow" again this year! the kids got to run, play, throw "snowballs" and make "snow angels". that's about as real as it gets in texas!
what an amazing afternoon! ken had lots of fun throwing it at everyone, mck wanted to lay down and be buried in it, and poor kam was a little overwhelmed by the whole crazy scene!
4 comments:
soooooooo cute...i luv it!! all the pics are perfect!!! cant wait to see you all!! <3
How fun Jess! I remember the snow room from last year too. How fun are your friends???? Love the gingerbread village. Micah and I are doing one today! Fun! Miss you and Merry Christmas!!
WOW...great pics!!!! What a fun afternoon! :)
how cool! I think right about now I'll take the texas style snow over what we're getting! Great family picture. Have a wonderful christmas.
Post a Comment