the bailey bunch kids

the bailey bunch kids

Thursday, November 20, 2008

turkey celebrations




we attended two turkey celebrations today! :)

ken's kinder celebration begin with singing 3 thanksgiving songs . . . she was dressed as a pilgrim- super cute - with a bonnet and apron! :) we got a turkey lunch and headed outside. what beautiful weather. ken wouldn't eat anything but the roll. we decided next year she can bring her turkey lunch! :) we got to hang out on the playground for a little while too!

mck had her pre-school celebration at night. we had another turkey meal and listened to her class perform 2 songs. mck was dressed as an indian - complete with headband and a necklace bearing her indian name "fairy girl"! her favorite part of the evening "wearing my cute dress!" go figure!

kam loved watching her sisters and showing off the turkey on her shirt! :) she wasn't into the turkey meals, but sure enjoyed the cookie desserts ! :) yep, two healthy meals for kam today! :)

can't believe thanksgiving is almost here. we have so much to be thankful for.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Hey! What fun. Enjoy it. I miss that stuff...the older they get..the less schools do as far as celebrations and such. miss you!

Tiffany Lindsey said...

And I can't believe how MUCH schools do for the holidays! I guess I have ALOT to look forward to, huh? Very cute pics Jess! Kamdyn is getting so big!

Stefanie said...

OMG, these pictures are AWESOME!!! Love the pilgrim bonnet and turkey feathers!!