the bailey bunch kids

the bailey bunch kids

Monday, November 10, 2008

"crafty" mom . . .

okay, so i haven't quite earned that title yet . . . nor will i ever, but i really branched out this weekend! :) my bff came over to show me how to make a super-girly tutu! :) (thanks, stef!!!!!) who knew it could be soooo easy and sooooo stinkin' cute! :)

okay, i thought i bought enough material to make one for each girl . . . oops! only had enough to make ken one. luckily, mck was able to wear it too . . . so it ended up working out! :)

mck tried it out today for ballet this morning. it was a hit. she felt so stinkin' cute! after ballet she wanted to wear it into wal-mart to do some errands. i thought that might be a bit over the top! :)

so what's next for the crafty mom? hah! :) i think we'll stop at tutus! :) (at least for now! although an old lady at hobby lobby watching me buy all this pink fluffy stuff was warning me "honey, you know this is only the beginning!?!")

8 comments:

Stefanie said...

You are totally crafty!!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!!! Allie was SOOOO excited to wear her tutu today!! Seriously, holiday tutus, here we come! :)

Jill said...

You ARE crafty!! You always have awesome food crafts!!

Jenn said...

Okay. I need a lesson...too cute!

The Houstons said...

Go Jess!!! That was an adorable tutu. I wonder if Fritz or Olly would wear one???

Jess said...

I reccently reconnected to someone from our past.

Love that pink you chose, I want a tutu too!

Call me!
Jess

Tiffany Lindsey said...

Great work Jess. And I would definitely call you crafty and creative. (:

Christy said...

So cute! Did you sew it? I recently saw a tutu tutorial where you just tie the tulle to the elastic. I'm thinking that would make a great Christmas present for my girls!

Unknown said...

I want the lesson too! That is adorable!!! You go crafty mom!!