moments and memories from a mom of 3 beautiful girls and 1 handsome little guy
the bailey bunch kids
Friday, August 15, 2008
lots of smiles, minimal mess!
the girls have had HOURS of fun with these mini-sandboxes from grammy. seriously, they sit for a good 30-45 minutes at a time playing in their own personal little beach!
ken's is complete with a mermaid, treasure chest, and lots of shells . . . mck's is a fairytale adventure - complete with prince charming and lots of "farkles"!
the best part . . . lots of smiles and minimal mess! :)
Love these! Saw them in an educational toy store and thought maybe I could make one in a shoe box! The one I saw was a farm scene so it had a mini-rake - Ummm Zen Garden for kids??
1 comment:
Love these! Saw them in an educational toy store and thought maybe I could make one in a shoe box! The one I saw was a farm scene so it had a mini-rake - Ummm Zen Garden for kids??
Post a Comment